Centrifugal pumps is one of the simplest equipment that we manufacture. Its purpose is to convert energy of an electric motor or engine into velocity or kinetic energy and then into pressure of a fluid that is being pumped. We have different standardized models of these pumps and we can supply these pumps in bulk. We have various types of centrifugal pumps like the radial flow, mixed flow or the axial flow. The capacity of our Centrifugal Pumps range from 1,000 LPH to 40,000 LPH with max. 37mwc and are extensively used in various applications such as
- Fruit juice, sugar syrup, beer & wine
- Milk, cream, butter milk & condensed milk
- D. M. water for induction furnace
- Vegetable oil, mineral oil, lub. oil etc.
- Acids, alkalies and other chemical liquids
- Pharmaceutical formulation and syrups